Social Media Management Outsourcing Services
ROLES THAT OUR OUTSOURCING TEAM CAN DO FOR YOU
Social Media MANAGER
We are looking for a creative and strategic social media assistant to work in our marketing department.
The social media assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts, and analyzing data.
The purpose of this role is to drive audience size and engagement, ultimately resulting in downstream sales pipeline.
Full time in local time zone.
Our Social Media offshore team will be assisting you in your Marketing department.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts, and analyzing data.
The purpose of this role is to drive audience size and engagement, ultimately resulting in a downstream in your sales pipeline.
Full time in local time zone.
WHAT WILL A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER DO FOR YOU?
Save time and let our experts manage your social media administration, content creative, strategy and advertising.
Optimise the performance of your social media in a financial efficiency with qualified outsourced social media management exports.
Tap into the low-term, low-cost potential of organic marketing by generating exposure, engagement and new audience through your content.
Increase brand awareness and engagement with compelling content to grow your audience.
SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer social media strategy development, content creation, platform management and advertising.
Save time and let us do the admin! Scheduling, posting, monitoring pages and analytics, plus more.
Promote your business and build credibility with high-quality content. We create everything from blogs, social media copy and ideas generation, to video production and graphic design.
Social Media Strategy
Every business requires a tailored approach to social media. Our team will create a customised strategy that suits the goals and objectives of your business.
Social Media Paid Advertising
Through our team of experienced Paid Social Media Advertisers, we offer a range of paid advertising services across the major channels of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop social media strategies aligned with business goals.
- Manage social media accounts and communities, engaging with followers.
- Create and curate content (text, images, videos) for social media channels.
- Monitor social media conversations and respond to comments and messages.
- Analyse social media metrics and provide actionable insights.
- Stay updated on social media trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with other teams to align social media efforts with broader marketing initiatives.
skills and knowledgeStrong knowledge of major social media platforms and their features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Creativity and the ability to create engaging content.
Familiarity with social media management and scheduling tools.
- Understanding of social media analytics and reporting.
- Community management skills.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset.Skills and Knowledge
Technology & Software Platforms
- Social media management tools
- LinkedIn and Tiktok Accounts